Tuesday, April 12, 2011

Bass!!! The snow melter!!!

Hiya my gorgeous MoNKeYs!!!

Are we ready for spring??? I know I am!!! This past winter seemed to have lasted forever, and now that the snow has melted, and the sun is shinnin’ brightly down on us, I feel re-energized and I’m super stoked about spring/ summer 2011!!!

I can’t wait to start spendin’ more time outside, and I thought the best way to say good-bye to winter was to release a hot new mixxx crammed full of some of my fav fidget house tracks!!! Time to open the windows, let some fresh air in, and bang out some serious beats!!! This is my favourite time of the year!!! Patio parties and minimal clothin’ FTW!!!

It is with great pleasure that I present for my lovely lot of MoNKeYs K-Wired (013)!!! As always ya can stream and download this mixxx as well as others via my house-mixes profile ---> http://www.house-mixes.com/artists/kristalwithak !!!

Here’s the dedicated tracklist for K-Wired (013)

TRACKLIST
1. Deekline, Sporty-O, Dustin Hulton – Apple Bottom (Will Bailey Remix)
2. DJ Bam Bam – Poppin Shit (Original Mix)
3. Filthy Rehab – Gangster (Original Mix)
4. Loudnessboy – I Get to Party All Day Long (Original Mix)
5. TJR – Good Evening Chicago (HiJack Edit)
6. Jayye Jackin & Dappa D presents No. 1 – Come With Me (Royal K Remix)
7. Filthy Rehab – Pep Talk (Original Mix)
8. M.O.P – Antie Up (Jack Bluff Any Excuse to Play Gangster Rap Bootleg)
9. Heavy Duty Brothers & Melting Man feat. Rozalla – Everybody’s Free
10. Alex Kidd – Gotta Get That (Original Mix)
11. Paul Anthony & ZXX – Let Me Bang (Alex Kidd Remix)
12. TJR – Baby Got Jacked (Vocalized Mix)
13. Aniki – Nut Kickaz (Bass Weazal Remix)
14. Nicki Minaj feat. Will I Am – Check It Out (Filthy Rehab’s Supper Club Bootleg)
15. The Funk Out & Young Nutz – Scream (Aniki’s Scream Top of Your Lungs Remix)
16. Heavy Duty Brothers VS. Soul II Soul – Back To Life (Bootleg Remix)

“KEEP IT FILTHY OR THROW IT AWAY”

Cheers!!!

xxx

Me

No comments:

Post a Comment