Tuesday, August 10, 2010

For the love of filth!!!

Hello my beautiful MoNKeYs!!!

It’s been a while yeah??? I trust that everyone has been enjoyin’ their summer as much as I have!!! I can’t believe that we’re in August already!!!

With summer slowly windin’ down, I thought I’d put together a new mixxx for the lot of you to enjoy… It’s time to get filthy with K-Wired (012)!!! It’s another electro/ fidget house mixxx featurin’ booties and remixxxes from some of my favorite producers at the moment…

As always ya can stream and download this mixxx as well as others via my house-mixes profile ---> www.house-mixes.com/artists/kristalwithak !!!

Here’s the dedicated tracklist for K-Wired (012)

TRACKLIST

1. Young Nutz – Crank Up The Volume (Original Mix)
2. Kyle Watson & The Ruegroove – Bounce Up (Chris James & Lee Dearn Remix)
3. Tha Illest feat. The Messinian – Oh Shit! (The Wobble Skankz Bootleg)
4. Sean Taylor – Bouncy Smack (Original Mix)
5. Calvertron vs. Banga – Turn It Up (Original Mix)
6. Sean Taylor – What I Do (DJ City Cutz Records & Drugz Remix)
7. The Outhere Brothers – Shake It (Kid Komas Dutching Remix)
8. Wat? The Funk! – Cockney Joe (Jack Grooves From South London Remix)
9. Fatboy Slim – Long Haired Freaky People (DJ Laraz & Filthy Rehab Bootleg)
10. Fidget Nerds – System Funk
11. Jon Kennedy & Mr. Eyez – Jakkd n Skrewd (Danny Soundz & The Roachs Bouncin Mix)
12. The Beastie Boys – Body Moving (Il Diablo Original Bootleg)
13. Dizzie Rascal – Fix Up Look Sharp (Filthy Rehab Bootleg)
14. Heavy Duty Brothers – Busta Booty (Busta Rhymes Woo-Hah! Bootleg)
15. Le Funnk – My Name Is Jack

“KEEP IT FILTHY OR THROW IT AWAY”

Cheers!!!

xxx

Me

No comments:

Post a Comment